Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere (if yes, please explain in the field: Comments for the Editor)
- If available, DOIs or URLs have been added to the references.
- All illustrations, graphics and tables are inserted at an appropriate place in the text and not at the end of the text.
- The file is in Microsoft Word (docx) format.
- The text follows the stylistic and bibliographical guidelines of the Journal, which can be found under "Submit an Article - Author Guidelines”.